Soon you will grow up and have your own life. The journey of life can be really confusing sometimes. So here is the list of 100 things you should know about yourself, family, people, love, and life.
1. Don’t let the number on the scale and clothes size define who you are.
2. Shallow girls caught in the beauty standard. Don’t be one of them. You’re beautiful no matter what.
3. Love your body. There is nothing wrong with it.
4. Have ice cream at least once a week, it’s the best mood booster.
5. You can wear makeup but don’t let it replace how your face really looks.
6. Natural beauty is always better than that.
7. Being beautiful is not about how you look, it is about having a beautiful heart.
8. Be polite and respectful to others.
9. Always respect yourself, so everybody will respect you.
10. Always be the best version of yourself whenever and wherever you are.
11. Learn as many foreign languages as you can.
12. Don’t let anybody bring you down.
13. Don’t ever care about what people think about you.
14. Never explain yourself to anyone. Because those who like you don’t need it, and those who dislike you won’t believe it.
15. It’s OK if you’re not so up-to-date with fashion. That will never make you any less cool.
16. If something looks good but uncomfortable to wear, don’t wear it. Ever.
17. Never think you are better than anyone else. You only have to be better than you were yesterday.
18. Because you can’t be better than anyone else, and they can’t be better than you.
19. Everyone is special in their own way, so are you.
20. Do not ever compete with anyone. Especially other girls. You don’t want that worthless drama, trust me.
21. Always be unapologetically honest.
22. Be honest with how you feel about something and have a gut to say it.
23. If you like it, you like it. If you don’t like it, don’t pretend like you like it.
24. Smile. It makes you a happier person.
25. Always look people in the eyes when they talk to you.
26. Give a firm handshake.
27. Sing out loud and dance when your favorite song is on.
28. You have beautiful skin, so take care of it.
29. You can not please everyone. So don’t even try it.
30. Putting yourself first is not selfish.
31. Only date a guy who treats you with respect. I mean it, RESPECT!
32. If he never calls, do not call him. If he never texts, do not text him.
33. If he’s ever being rude to you verbally or or even physically, leave him. And don’t ever give him a second chance.
34. Never say I love you when you don’t mean it.
35. Never trust an “I love you” from any men without any proof.
36. Action speaks louder than words.
37. Money is certainly not everything.
38. Don’t ever waste your time on anything. You’ll regret it.
39. Never live a life style more than you can afford.
40. Help those who are less fortunate.
41. Spread the love not hate.
42. Education is important. Finish your school. Finish your study.
43. Go travel so you can see how is it like on the other side of the world.
44. Explore! Be adventurous.
45. Do not live inside a bubble, you’ll grow with a small closed mind.
46. Always forgive. But never forget.
47. Not for revenge or to hold grudge, but as reminder for yourself to not make the same mistakes and let yourself be hurt again.
48. Negativity is toxic. Stay away from it.
49. Two faces and fake people are everywhere. Choose your friends wisely.
50. It’s not the quantity of friendship that matters, it’s the quality.
51. There is no coincidence in this life. Everything happens either for a reason or a lesson.
52. When in doubt, pray. God always listens.
53. When everything seems to be failing, believe that God has a better plan for you.
54. Don’t forget to pray whenever and wherever you are.
55. Prayer is the best medicine.
56. Always be greatful.
57. You’re too blessed to be stressed.
58. Never judge anyone based on their appearance, race, nationality, ethnicity, and religion.
59. Every human being in this world is God’s creation. And all humans are all the same in God’s eyes.
60. Be brave enough to realize your mistake, admit it and apologize.
61. Never forget those who help you in your hard times
62. Never compare your life with others.
63. Always be humble.
64. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
65. Breakfast is very important.
66. Do a little bit of workout and eat healthy food.
67. Read books. Any kind you like.
68. Dream as big as you want. Then wake up, and make it come true.
69. Save some money for the future.
70. Always be brave and be strong. Don’t be a do nothing bitch.
71. Be creative. Set your imagination free.
72. Don’t be afraid to try something new.
73. Never stop learning, knowledge is power.
74. Love yourself.
75. But, never give compliments to yourself. Let others do that.
76. Be proud. But do not let your pride make you stuck up.
77. Know that there is fine line between confidence and arrogance.
78. Confidence is trying to IMPROVE yourself, arrogance is trying to PROVE yourself. Confidence is knowing no one is above you, arrogance is thinking you’re above anyone else.
79. Be a black belt girl.
80. Avoid conflicts, live peacefully.
81. Don’t give any information to a total stranger.
82. Use social media wisely.
83. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
84. Have courage to step out of your comfort zone.
85. Have courage to accept that you’re not perfect. No one is.
86. Be passionate. Be very very passionate.
87. Do what you love and do it with passion.
88. Learn to play any musical instrument.
89. Get enough sleep while you can.
90. Accept differences, you’ll see the beauty of it.
91. Don’t ever hate anything just because you don’t understand it.
92. Just because you were right doesn’t mean other people were wrong. Vice versa.
93. Never stop watching cartoons and animated movies.
94. Be a geek over something.
95. You are more precious than any jewel in the world for your Dad. So, don’t ever be mad at him when he’s trying to protect you from jerks.
96. Don’t ever stop being daddy’s little girl.
97. Always remember family comes first.
98. There will be a time when we argue and you might end up hating me. But always believe, anything I do is always for your own good.
99. Whenever you need comfort and a hug, come to me. My arms always comforted you when you were a baby, and will always be here to comfort you even when you’re married and have your own baby.
100. The love your Dad and I have for you will never change. It will only continue to grow every single day.